Crazy Little Boy Named Muffin.



Who is Muffin? 





🐰πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°πŸ₯•πŸ°


        π“¦ell, Muffin the bunnyπŸ‡ is a crazy little fellow. Who is always hungry and eating my shoesπŸ‘Ÿ. Just like me we both are always crazy and hungry. 







Daiya and Mook gave me Muffin and Oreo.
β„³uffin came into my life on a special day, my birthdayπŸŽ‚ September 27th, 2018. unlike any other gifts🎁 I received a bunny.










ℬut not just one I got two bunny's Oreo and Muffin. Unfortunately Oreo was only with me for a few weeks before he passed away.




β„³uffin is a half Thai- Dutch bunny. He is fun and lovable bunny. He always brings joy and excitement every time I come home. Even though he is always eating my shoes and toe nails, I still love him just as much as I love food.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts