On The Road With Muffin.


ℋometown Destination with Muffin.🚍



ℛecently I took Muffin🐇 to my hometown and at first I was a bit nervous because it was his first time being in a car and a long journey. But, we both made it home together. When, I went to walk Muffin around outside near my home. He could't resist the smell of carrots🥕. Muffin's favorite thing to do when he goes out is to eat all the grass🍀 around him. I also like taking him out because that mean I don't have to clean his poop💩. 


𝓣aking Muffin🐇 on the road with me has been so exiting for me. To see him run around in the grass and jumping around warms my heart💗.Since I raise Muffin in an apartment🏡. I  try to bring him outside the house as much as possible because I think it's important for your bunny to see the outside world. 
Muffin meets my mom for the first time.






ℳuffin by the moat🌳



ℳuffins favorite place to go is around the moat.
He likes to sit on the trees🌳 watch the birds🐦 fly into the mist of the sky.⛅








ℒistening to the soothing sound of the waves in the water. His eye gaze over to me begging for carrots🥕.












  uffin's🐇 favorite thing to do when he is at the moat is to run around and hop around. For me I sit there and take as many cute photos of him as possible. The only time he comes to me is when I have food.🥕

Comments

  1. Awww how sweet are you and your Muffin. I didn't know before that we can walk the rabbit like the dog. Super cute. Hope you two are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts